Senior Marketing Executive for KEDS
- North Jakarta, IndonesiaCilandak Timur Kel., Pasar Minggu, North Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaNorth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As Keds Senior Marketing Executive in Indonesia, you are responsible for developing consumer-led marketing plans for Keds business. You will lead seasonal and non-seasonal marketing plan development, briefing, and provide execution direction to be implemented across Consumer Direct Marketing, Brand Management Teams, Marketplace Management, and Operations Teams to ensure we deliver premium, Keds-only consumer experiences that drive engagement and deliver expected business results. You will partner closely with cross-functional teams to execute marketing direction and brand standards that set expectations for fleet expansion and elevation. You will bring best-in-class brand and commerce experiences to life for the consumer.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Serve as an integral member of the overall Territory Marketing team to lead seasonal and non-seasonal marketing plan development, briefing, and provide execution direction to be implemented across the territory marketplace.
- Operationalize Global Marketing playbooks and toolkits with channel guidelines, member-journey frameworks, in-stores & digital marketing capabilities and best practices informed by data and insights to drive efficiency, consistency, and effectiveness.
- Partner with Visual Merchandising, Assortment Planning, and Stores teams to align on product strategies within the consumer and store journeys.
- Partner closely with stores team on retail marketing direction & brand standards for fleet expansion and elevation.
- Manage budget planning and quarterly forecast accuracy and spend tracking.
- Collect and apply analytics to improve the way we communicate and connect with our consumers across all partner digital channels and stores environments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related filed.
- 2+ years of experience in Retail and/or Brand Marketing
- Full understanding of all social media platforms.
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns.
- Knowledge of content management systems.
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time and incredible attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and compelling presentation skills.
- Ability to drive a culture of always-on testing and learning, including the rapid application of consumer signals into strategy, planning and store experiences.
- Team player with experience working collaboratively and effectively in a matrix organization.
- Strong organization and project management skills with proven ability to juggle between the details and big picture, manage multiple and competing projects and priorities.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly and work in a constantly evolving environment, making judgment calls and shifts as needed.
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, high-energy, skilled team of marketers that have a passion for fashion and culture and creating meaningful connections between consumers and the Keds brand.
- Some travel required for market visits and select door openings.
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Design Creation
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Perkantoran Plaza Pasifik B3 No.52, Jalan Boulevard Barat Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara 14240, Indonesia
- Apparel / Fashion
- 1 opening