Assistant Operations-Airline Manager
- Pasay, Philippines
- Full time
- Assists the Manager in overall management of day to day operations;
- In charge on planning the team’s strategy;
- Daily routine includes: Attending of clients’ and Sales’ concerns, inquiries and complains; Issuance of backend tickets; and Ticket rebooking (Domestic and international);
- Accountable in team reporting which includes weekly status reports, end of shift reports, productivity reports and other operations-related reports;
- Serves as initial point of contact for procedural and technical issues;
- Responsible for monitoring team and individual performance metrics to ensure that required service levels are met, as well as to drive initiatives in the team;
- Teaches SAOA and Biyahe Ko functionalities to the team;
- In-charge of the overall skills/competencies development of his/her direct reports through quality coaching and mentoring sessions;
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support services.
- Getting the adequate resources for fulfilling the job;
- Report effort spent and task status to Management;
- Overall monitoring of the team.
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- At least 2-3 year(s) working experience with the same position
- Abacus, Amadeus and/or Galileo system proficient
- Keen on details, very organized and systematic
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- With strong leadership skills
- Display a positive attitude, even under pressure
- Familiar on using online booking systems
- Familiar on using hotel booking systems, terms and conditions of hotel and packages.
- Knowledgeable with the airline restrictions and updates
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.