Software Engineer | Web Developer/PHP Developer
- Bangkok, ThailandBangkok, Bangkok, ThailandBangkokBangkokThailandThailand
- Full time
Web developers work closely with project managers and designers to ensure that the final product adheres to the predetermined budget, scope, and design.
Responsible for writing server-side web application logic.
PHP developers usually develop back-end components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services, and support the front-end developers and also often required to develop and integrate plugins for certain popular frameworks.
Along with strong technical skills, front-end web developers must have excellent written and oral communication skills, a solid grasp of graphic design, and exceptional time management capabilities.
They must be able to troubleshoot issues quickly and to stay up-to-date on current and emerging technologies, standards, and trends.
- - 0 -7 years in web development. (New graduate are welcome)
- - Knowledge of PHP and MVC frameworks such as Laravel
- - Good knowledge of Web Application development technology (HTML5, CSS3, RESTful API, AJAX, JSON, XML, Bootstrap, jQuery)
- - Experience with SQL, such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- - Know your way around web development tools e.g. Git, FTP
- - Familiar with Object Oriented Programming / Design Patterns concepts - Familiar with MVC pattern
- - Ability to develop backend and frontend
- - Ability to work under pressure and flexible deadline
- - An Open mind and ability to work in a team
- - Basic in communicating in English
- - Willing to learn
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.