The Digital Marketing Associate (DMA) helps in the day-to-day operations of the projects he/she is involved in.
He/She has the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure that deliverables are accomplished in time.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Assist in the creation of reports.
- Assist in the coordination with ASC.
- As digital business project managers, you should be:
- Aware of the digital / social media landscape and trends affecting respective brands.
- Doing regular digital scans / audits including competition and related categories, social listening, sentiment analysis.
- Main custodians of the brand playbooks.
- Voice in responding to customers, guiding internal stakeholders in translating client brief to required output (articles, images, etc.)
Perform other duties as assigned
- Communications or Management degree holder.
- 1-2 years of Marketing or Agency Account Management experience is a plus.
- Familiar with Facebook's platform.
- Good communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, in English and Filipino.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Basic quantitative skills.
What to expect from our recruitment efforts?
The first step is to apply to this job opening and submit the necessary documents (work samples, projects, updated portfolio, etc) as applicable.
If you are qualified for the position, we'll set you up with a Google Meet call with one of our interviewers. This process will be a quick conversation to learn more about you and your work experience.
Please note that this job opening is office based work however as COVID-19 response we are working from home and based on assessment.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales / Promotion / PR
- no openings