Digital Business Manager
- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The Digital Business Manager (DBM) is primarily responsible for driving the KPIs of the campaigns assigned to him/her. S/he is responsible for:
- Determining project goals & KPIs.
- Managing and coordinating digital marketing projects.
- Leading a team of Community Engagement Associates / Specialists.
- Ensuring the fulfillment of project deliverables and KPIs.
- Tracking the budget spend of each managed project.
- Maintaining good working relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Being the brand custodian within the organization
- Creating and presenting reports
Perform other tasks as maybe assigned from time to time by the immediate superiors and/or company officers.
- 2-3 years of extensive Digital or Brand marketing experience.
- Experience in Account Management / Servicing in an Advertising Agency.
- Familiar with how popular digital platforms work.
- Familiar with digital marketing metrics.
- Worked in a digital agency / advertising agency.
- Worked in a FMCG or pharmaceutical company.
- Great communicator / presenter (in both English and Taglog).
- Good quantitative skills.
- Management skills.
- Handled seeding of online ads.
- Communications or Management degree holder.
- Attended a digital marketing training course.
What to expect from our recruitment efforts?
The first step is to apply to this job opening along with a work samples, projects, updated portfolio (as applicable)
Next, we'll set up a calendar invite if you are qualified for the position with one of our interviewers via Google meet or possible phone call or Zoom. This process will be a quick conversation to learn more about you and your work experience. Please note that this job opening is office based work however as COVID-19 response we are working from home and based on management's assessment.
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales / Promotion / PR
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.