Digital Business Manager
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 24 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 89% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 hours ago
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales / Promotion / PR
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Old Balara, Quezon City, Philippines
- A graduate of any Marketing, Communications, or Business course.
- At least 2-3 years of Marketing experience, with Digital Marketing a big plus.
- Exemplary oral and written skills in both English and Filipino: Effective, clear and comprehensive; Copywriting skills, a must.
- Management skills: Able to manage multiple priorities of varying importance and value; A strong team player with solid problem solving and organizational skills.
- Technical skills: Computer skills including Microsoft office applications; familiar with using different social media channels
- Willing to travel both local and international.
The Digital Business Manager (DBM) will be accountable for owning and managing projects and activities in support of deliverables for the clients of the company.
The DBM is expected to have:
- Strong desire to learn which translates into a keen view of the business environment relevant to the client or project
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to translate analyses into recommended action plans for programs that would drive the marketability of the client or project and
- Strong leadership skills to efficiently and effectively work with people within and outside of the company
The DBM is responsible for the successful results on the projects, programs and activities assigned to him or her in order to meet company growth targets.