- Define and execute the product strategy, including setting product goals, creating product roadmaps, and identifying market opportunities.
- Lead the end-to-end product development process, collaborating with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and marketing, to deliver high-quality products on time and within budget.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape. Use data and insights to inform product decisions and prioritize features and enhancements.
- Develop and communicate a clear product roadmap that aligns with business objectives and customer needs. Continuously refine and adjust the roadmap based on market feedback and business priorities.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as executives, sales, and customer support, to gather input, gain alignment, and ensure successful product launches and adoption.
- Work closely with marketing teams to develop product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies. Support product launches and drive adoption through effective marketing campaigns.
- Continuously monitor and analyze product performance metrics, user feedback, and market trends. Identify opportunities for product improvements, optimization, and expansion to drive growth and customer satisfaction.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in product management, with a proven track record of successfully launching and managing products throughout their lifecycle.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and develop product roadmaps that align with business objectives and market trends.
- In-depth knowledge of the target market and customers, including their needs, preferences, and behaviors.
- Proficient in using data and analytics to drive product decisions and measure product performance. Able to conduct market research and competitive analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate product strategies, requirements, and updates to internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 19th Floor Strata 100 Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Information Technology
- 1 opening
About Geodata Systems Technologies, Inc.
Geodata Systems Technologies, Inc. (Geodata Systems] is the premier provider of smart mapping and spatial analytics solutions in the Philippines. We deliver innovative geospatial services and solutions for every industry since 1991. Geodata Systems is the Sole Authorized Philippine Distributor of Esri, the global market leader in geographic information systems (GIS] and the company that developed ArcGIS, the most powerful mapping and spatial analytics software. It has established business relationships with companies in the USA and the Asia Pacific, and local business partners for marketing, product development, and solution provisioning. Geodata Systems’ diverse staff and network of consultants are trained and experienced in many disciplines, from geography and forestry to geology and economics. They are strategically teamed to provide sound and adequate counsel. Geodata Systems is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. Our Quality Management System conforms to the requirements of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO] that covers (1] Provision of Design and Development of Projects using GIS and Mapping Solutions; (2] Sales and Marketing of GIS Platform and Geospatial Content; (S] Provision of Training and Technical Support; (4] Provision of Survey, Mapping, and Geospatial Content Services. Geodata Systems is the only IT partner of the Local Government Training Institute - Philnet and has multiple affiliations with certifying bodies. Our company is registered with the government electronic procurement system and accredited supplier of DBM.