- Assists the Business Development Head to build dealer and institutional sales network;
- Identifies vital accounts and understands and addresses their needs (i.e., marketing, R&D, supply chain/technical requirements, etc.) by synergizing with internal department heads and managers;
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts by addressing customer complaints, technical problems, marketing requirements, etc.;
- Assists the Business Development Team in all projects (e.g., enterprise resource plan integration);
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing and prospective clients;
- Synergizes with business development, sales, and marketing team members in order to come up with internal strategies and action plans to engage accounts and improve account performance;
- Assist the Business Development Head in synergizing with Finance and Accounting in order to craft business development strategy proposals (i.e., business models, payback analysis, break-even analysis, feasibility studies, ROI), using sales and marketing analytics and other internal strategies/information (e.g., strategic plan, manufacturing reports);
- Contribute regularly and consistently to the business development team’s performance by acquiring new dealers and customers, managing current accounts, ensuring on-time and full delivery of orders, and updating ARs/Collection.
- Create regular market research/reports/analytics and competitor check reports/analysis;
- Consolidates and analyzes market research information gathered through product expositions, trade shows, exhibits, conventions, conferences, product launches, etc.;
- Onboard new accounts, sales channels, etc.;
- Negotiates deals if not, close other related business transactions with calculated risks;
- Builds strong and long-term relationships with professionals, competitors, vendors, and other key players in the industry;
- Accomplishes project-management activities and related deliverables under business development, covering import/export business units/projects and other Ad hoc related operations.
Sales and Distribution
- Assists the Business Development Head in establishing geographical territories and creating solid business growth plans to achieve revenue targets for portables. Builds partnerships and drive business growth with sales channels (direct and indirect) in their designated geography;
- Contributes to building trust and strong partnerships with sales channels to ensure sustainable long-term growth, executing strategy together with other Department Heads/Managers;
- Submits sales performance, market analysis, and other related reports (aftermarket services, customer service/satisfaction, technical services, etc.);
- Help establish indirect and direct selling channels, whichever is applicable;
- Help establishes Route-To-Market/Innovation and other strategies to future-proof the business (e.g., discovering new territory/sales opportunities, terminating sales channels.);
- Proposes appropriate training for the after-sales, marketing & business development team.
- Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree related to Marketing or Finance Management
- Years of Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
- With experience in handling After Sales
- With experience in Basic Financing
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
About General Heat Corporation
Established in August 21, 1972, General Heat Corporation has been manufacturing various kitchen appliances under the trademark “La Germania” by virtue of a licensing agreement with Bertazzoni S.P.A. Italy. Boasting of a strong Research and Development, the company continuously dedicated itself to product innovation and development in order to come up with better quality products to meet the demands of an increasingly discerning class of customer. This commitment of quality has, in turn, made it possible for the Company to attain market leadership, for the past decades up to present. It’s plant is situated along Evangelista St., Santolan in the City of Pasig and houses some of the modern equipments in the industry today. The plant has rated capacity of 150,000 units a year and operates under strict supervision and quality control of Bertazzoni S.P.A. Italy. As equally important as our clients, our Company Work Force is our life stream!