HR Services Officer (HRIS)
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 13 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 days
- Recruiter responds
- 65% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 19th Floor UN Avenue, Manila, Philippines
Candidates will have worked successfully in a busy HR administration or analyst role, preferably within a HR shared services environment.
· Prior experience of extensive use of HR databases and provision of data analysis
· Prior experience of managing and developing, and/or acting as a SuperUser, of an HR system is preferable
· Able to demonstrate a passion and desire for the discipline of HR.
· You must have excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to communicate clearly, concisely and to any audience, no matter what the medium is very important in this role.
· Candidates should also demonstrate superior organisational and prioritisation skills, and be capable of responding positively to pressure.
· This should be coupled with an instinct to be proactive, collaborative and helpful to colleagues, following up tasks appropriately and keeping the team and managers up-to-date on activities and progress.
· Expert excel skills and excel based data analysis (including ability to use advance formula's, Pivot tables and VLookups)
· Prior experience of administering employee benefits (including pension schemes and insurances) is preferable
· Prior experience of International Mobility matters is desirable
· Prior knowledge and experience of the shipping industry
· A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
· A high level of written English – ability to write clearly, concisely and creatively
· Highly proficient IT skills, with particular knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
· Possess awareness and understanding of different cultures
· Adaptable, radiate energy and drive, with a willingness to learn and improve services and processes.
· Strong customer service aptitude
Working closely with the HR Services Team in Manila and Global HR colleagues around the world, the postholders primary responsibility will be as the Systems Administrator for our internal HRIS (MyGearbulk), managing and maintaining the system and the data and processes within.
Additionally, the postholder will be responsible for supporting and administering the processes associated with Compensation and Benefits, International Assignments and general HR administration services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
HRIS / HR Management Information
– To act as a Super User and the system administrator for HRIS 'MyGearbulk'
– To enter and maintain all data and information held within MyGearbulk for all employees globally
– Drawing down, analysing and manipulating data reports in MS excel and coordinating financial reporting information as required for HR team and corporate reporting purposes
– To configure the system requirements for annual HR cycle activities (e.g. absence and performance plans)
– To act as an internal expert and reference point for all matters associated with HRIS and MyGearbulk
– To provide training and ad-hoc support to MyGearbulk administrators, managers and employees, as required
– To regularly audit and update the data in MyGearbulk, to ensure absolute data integrity and 'real-time' information
In collaboration with the Lead MyGB Superuser:
– To design and implement regular, user-friendly and innovative approaches to presenting complex information/data to senior managers and HR colleagues.
– To regular review the functionality of MyGearbulk, identifying areas for improvement and development
– To assist with any system developments and/or implementation of new modules, in coordination with the supplier and internal IT department, as required
– To identify and implement new/revised processes which incorporate the use of MyGearbulk, to improve efficiency of the HR function
Compensation & Benefits
– In co-ordination with the relevant outsourced payroll providers and regional HR teams, to notify the payroll providers of changes to monthly payrolls.
– Responding to employees who have queries regarding pension, insurance and private healthcare benefits (in coordination with the relevant regional HR teams, as required).
– In co-ordination with the relevant external providers, to provide day-to-day administration of our pension, insurance and private healthcare benefits. This includes advising employees on the details of the schemes and their eligibility as well as ensuring that updated schedules are passed to scheme providers and that all renewal/regular payments are made in a timely manner.
– To coordinate and administer the annual pay review process
– To coordinate and administer calculations and payments for the Group’s annual bonus scheme
– To coordinate and administer the Group’s submissions to annual salary surveys
– To coordinate with assignees, regional HR and third parties providers to support international relocations of employees (and their dependants)
– Maintaining excellent HR records and employee personal files, making full use of electronic record keeping via shared drives and MyGearbulk
– Drafting and issuing variation to contract letters for employees globally, under the guidance of the relevant regional HR team member.
Gearbulk is an international shipping company providing high quality transportation services for various industrial sectors. The company operates the world's largest fleet of open hatch gantry craned vessels as well as open hatch jib craned vessels, specifically designed and equipped to transport unitised cargoes such as forest products, non-ferrous metals and steel. Gearbulk is also involved in the transportation of conventional bulk cargoes and in terminal operations.