Supports the accounting department by performing clerical tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budget.
- Assist in the data entry, processing, and recording transactions
- Process transactions, issuing checks and updating of accounting records
- Assist in the processing of accounts payable and receivable checks and payment
- Prepare, fulfill and distribute checks
- Scan, file and log accounting documents
- Routine Bookkeeping
- Resolve discrepancies
- Checking of Petty Cash Reports
- BIR 1601 C and 1601 E
- Encoding of Monthly contribution per branch
- Preparing certificate of Creditable Tax withheld at source (BIR 2307)
- Preparing Monthly Expenses Report for all branches
- Graduate of any Finance and Accounting course
- Fresh graduate preferably with 1-2 years of work experience.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles and proficiency with computers
- Thorough, accurate and with good bookkeeping skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to multi task and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Proficiency with computers, bookkeeping
Perks and Benefits
- Company Car
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Attention to Detail
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accounts Payable
- Accounting Technology
- Business Administration & Accountancy
- Business Administration [Financial Management]
About Gan Advanced Osseointegration Center
Gan Advanced Osseointegration Center (GAOC) is a world-class dental center in the Philippines that offers state-of-the-art technology in oral diagnostic and surgical procedures, Dental Implantology and jaw reconstruction. From conventional check-ups to the most complicated oral rehabilitation procedures, GAOC is fully equipped to handle the stringent dental requirements of our distinguished patients, whether based in the Philippines or medical tourists We are committed to providing only the utmost standard of personalized service in all areas of dental medicine. Our dentists are well versed with the latest techniques and technologies available in First World countries. They are supported by a caring and attentive group of assistants, hygienists and dental nurses. Each member of our staff works to meet all the dental needs of our patients in a professional and gentle manner, ensuring comfort and satisfaction. Through thorough consultations with each patient, we will happily share our knowledge about the latest advancements in dentistry to help you select the form of treatment that will restore and maintain your oral health and give you the smile you desire. A growing number of our local and international clients – many of them celebrities and society's top brass – agree that GAOC is arguably the best dental center in this part of the world.