- Maintain and review financial records and statements
- Prepare and file tax returns
- Assist/Perform the payment of taxes and government contributions (BIR, SSS, HDMF, PHIC)
- Prepares payroll instructions to aid the payroll process
- Perform monthly bank settlements
- Prepare documentation for internal and external audit
- Process the Company’s monthly transactions, requisitions, payment, receipts, and other necessary accounting activities which may include sales invoicing and collections
- Assists the management with government office compliance and processes (BIR, eFPS, SEC, SSS, PHIC, HDMF)
- Prepare and process documents for business permit renewal
- Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures
- Perform budget analysis, cash flow report, other accounting reports and assists in other data acquisition or reports which may be necessary from time to time
- Admin tasks such as filing of accounting documents, bank processing, purchasing, and other task that may be requested.
- Process checks for final pay of employees and attends to APV CV requests.
This is mostly a Work from Home setup but the Accounting Officer will be required to report at the office at least once a week (visit may increase depending on the necessity)
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or Accounting related degree
- Being a CPA is an advantage but not required
- Familiar with using programs like Xero or Quickbooks
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Highly Organized and detail-oriented
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Mostly Work-From-Home setup but amenable to going to Pasig at least once a week or other areas if required.
- Preferred to have experience working with a Japanese company but not a must
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Google Sheets
- Open to learning new knowledge and skills, especially with a young company
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Attention to Detail
- Billing and Invoicing
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
- Accountancy Management
- Accountancy & Legal Management
About Game8 Global Inc.
Game8 Global Inc. is a newly established company, and hiring started in October 2020. The company aims to provide sufficient and trustworthy information to all game enthusiasts worldwide. We offer walkthroughs for various games as a service by disseminating helpful articles, both updated and newly developed games, on one of Japan's top game guides and walkthrough sites, Game8 Inc. As Game8 Global Inc. is relatively new, we are still looking for avid gamers with content writing and/or video editing experience. We are highly interested in having unique, extremely motivated, and passionate individuals join the team. With a regularization rate of 85%, there's a high chance for promotion to higher positions depending on your work performance. If you have a fascination with games, are ecstatic about meeting people with a young and fresh vibe, eager to learn, and would like to be a part of our growing team, please send us your CV or apply here, and we'll be more than happy to welcome you!