- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 22 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 50% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- UG Active Fun Building, Taguig, Philippines
- Must have supervised or managed operations of a play center facility or a QSR (Jollibee, McDonald's, or a major food chain);
- Excellent customer service / relations skills;
- Strong analytic, organization and problem-solving skills;
- Can prepare and analyze store financial reports;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
The Center Supervisor in responsible for the day to day operations of the play center which covers the following sections: Play Area, Snack Bar and Restaurant Housekeeping and Maintenance and Party Operations.
A hands-on supervisory role requires an active, engaged leader who can motivate and lead a diverse team, complete a broad range of tasks and develop positive relationships with customers and his/her team. Working in conjunction with other departments, this position will ensure the delivery of a high level of clean, safe, secure and well-maintained facilities as well as the execution of party functions and events.
The Center Supervisor is also responsible for Sales and Profitability of the store. Ensures control measures are strictly implemented to maximize sales and net profits. Responsible for the over-all development growth of the store.
This position reports directly to the General Manager.