- Manages cost of different buying groups.
- Reviews industry trends and researches of the buyers.
- Recommends deployment of buyers to different trade organizations.
- Supervises buyers to get the best pricing from suppliers.
- Recommends alternative suppliers.
- Joins trade organization.
- A Bachelor's Degree in any Business Administration courses.
- With a Master's Degree is an Advantage.
- Should have at least 1-2 years of experience as Purchasing Supervisor in a manufacturing company.
Must possess the following skills:
- Active listening;
- Reading Comprehension;
- Service Orientation;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- With good judgment and decision-making;
- Time management;
- Critical thinking;
- Management and Personnel Resources;
- Can work under pressure with minimum supervision;
- Must be computer literate;
- A keen eye for details.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- UG Active Fun Building, 9th ave cor 28th Street Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.