- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands.
- Manage daily operations of the IT department.
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer and employee satisfaction.
- Coordinate the needs of in-house IT experts and remote employees, vendors and contractors.
- Protect customer data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means.
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use.
- Manage and oversee departmental quotas.
- Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field required;
- Industry certifications and memberships a plus;
- Excellent IT, communication, leadership and management skills;
- Ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously;
- Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity ;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Computer Networking
- Computer Repair
- Computer Troubleshooting
- Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
- Computer System Administration
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.