Manage the Fully Booked Blog and create original, syndicated, and sourced content:
- Write and produce at least two (2) original content for the Fully Booked Blog per month
- Write at least one (1) press release or news/feature per month
- Produce at least two (3) crowdsourced or syndicated content for the Fully Booked Blog per month
- Repurpose at least one (1) existing content into new content per month
- Develops content requests for authors and drafts email interview questions for authors
Manage the First Look Club reviewers
- Coordinate and communicate directly with reviewers
- Learns and considers reviewers' preferences in titles
- Manage reviewers by assigning books, editing submitted reviews, and publishing reviews on a timely manner
- Manages contracts of reviewers
Campaign and event content
- Creates content for campaign materials such as website pages, posters, flyers, etc.
- Assists events team in writing event scripts and discussion flows
- College graduate of Humanities courses such as English, Creative Writing, Literature, Communication Arts, Journalism, etc.
- 2-3 years of experience in writing for news or entertainment websites, magazines, newspapers, or similar companies
- Able to write in a commercially accessible style
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
About Fully Booked | Sketch Books Inc.
Established in 2003, Fully Booked opened its first bookstore branch in Rockwell and has grown to 36 branches nationwide. Known for its comprehensive selection of books under every interest, the Philippine bookstore’s signature ambiance has also become a haven for thought tinkerers and readers alike. Local store with world-class titles With over a hundred thousand titles across multiple genres, Fully Booked has captured the loyalty of book lovers of all ages. From Graphic Novels to books on Cookery, Architecture and Design, anyone who walks in a Fully Booked bookstore with an open mind and a thirst for a good read will ultimately find a story to fall in love with. More than books Fully Booked has expanded to offer one-of-a-kind merchandise to suit the lifestyle of its readers. We offer high-quality stationery, arts and crafts, novelty notebooks, vinyl records, and other collectibles as unique as its patrons. The Fully Booked Mission and Vision The mission of Fully Booked is simple: to create a haven for discovery and connection that inspires people to shape their own stories and become better versions of themselves. The vision of Fully Booked is simpler: to be the best bookstore possible in terms of selection, ambiance, and customer experience. Fully Booked is all about finding the next great read. Whether it’s a book of Fiction or Memoir, great stories are everywhere if people just take the time to look. Visit one of our bookstores in the Philippines.