- Maintaining records of financial transactions by establishing accounts, subsidiary ledgers, general ledgers, and trial balances.
- Posting transactions and ensuring compliance to legal and statutory requirements.
- Preparation of financial reports.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Graduate of accountancy
- At least one year exposure to bookkeeping works is an advantage. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good analytical skills and attention to details.
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in MS office
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About FSG Capital, Inc.
FSG Capital, Inc. ("FSG") is a boutique financial services firm founded in 2012. Since then, FSG has evolved into a holding company with business interests in Consumer Finance, Distressed Assets, Financial Advisory and Capital Markets, and Retail.