- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 9 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 3 months
- Recruiter responds
- 1% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 17 hours ago
- Food / Beverages
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- No. 68 Data St. Cor. Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Persuasion and Negotiation
Mass Communication [Advertising]
Advertising & Public Relations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- With at least 4 years extensive working experience in the field of marketing/business development preferably in a similar industry is required for this position.
- Can professionally work with all levels in the organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good project management skill
- Leadership and Team Management Skills
- Creative, open-minded and with high level of integrity and accountability
- Can effectively work under pressure.
- Well versed in interpreting data and driving value added insights.
- Budget management experience.
- Effective negotiation skills and outstanding presentation skills
- Creative, organized, and determined.
- With a “Proactive and Can Do” Attitude
What to expect?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to travel locally and abroad
- Health and wellness program
- Positive working environment
- Continuous learning and opportunity for development
- Plans and seeks out advertising activities throughout the year given the budget
- Coordinates with media suppliers and other contacts needed (e.g. celebrity endorsers, bloggers, etc)
- Evaluates sponsorship proposals and coordinates with organization to get best mileage
- Coordinates logistics, etc for the event
- Seeks out opportunities for media mileage
- Managing distribution channels, media, and launch of new products
- Managing the Marketing Department
- Oversees daily activities of the Marketing team ensuring objectives and results are met
- Ensures synergy of messages of all channels (tri-media advertising, in-store, social media, events, etc)
- Overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for existing products
Analysis, Research and Development
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts
- Research and evaluation of new product opportunities, customers’ needs and insights
- Increasing productivity and continuously improving systems and methods
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Our Fruitful History Banking on the trend of healthy living in the Philippines, Fruitas Group of Companies opened its first store Fruitas Fresh From Babot’s Farm on February 1, 2002 at SM Manila. Nobody expected that a single beverage stand offering fresh fruit shakes could flourish into a thriving business of more than 800 profitable stores nationwide. Our Refreshing Products and Services FGC is a customer and service oriented company that boasts of wide logistics nationwide. Customer concerns are addressed promptly, and we have open communications with our business partners and personnel. These are practices that ensure the maintenance of quality of our stores in every aspect including service training, operations, and product standardization. Since its establishment, FGC has expanded into a handful of store concepts namely Buko ni Fruitas, Juice Avenue, Black Pearl, TheMangoFarm, Fruitas Ice Candy, Yes Yes Yo!, Tea-rex, Friends Fries, Buko Loco, House of Desserts, De Original Jamaican Pattie and Juice Bar, 7107 Halo Halo Islands and La Petite Parisienne. All of which are serving fresh and natural food and beverages. Our persistent marketing and advertising efforts coupled with our ever-innovative retail and business development guarantee that our products are at the top of mind of consumers. Vision and Mission We will be as Big as the Creator would allow us to be. Our journey to Bigness shall be anchored on the path of Integrity, Hardwork, Passion, Compassion, and Education. Giving Back FGC owes its success to the Filipino community who patronized our products throughout the years.As a way of providing equal opportunities, we have also trained and employed deaf and mute people to become our stores’ service crew.