What’s on the menu for you to do:
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of the core launch team and grow alongside one of the newest verticals at foodpanda
- You will lead an area with a team of Business Development Executives to attain and exceed monthly and quarterly individual and team targets for servicing and growing the vendor base while constantly acquiring new vendors in an assigned territory
- You will be the pillar of our company’s newest business by ensuring maximum coverage of existing and future products offered to vendors to form business partnerships
- You will work cross-functionally with other management teams like Account Management, Sales, Operations, Marketing, etc.
- You should have the ability to lead by example and step in when and where needed to pitch, negotiate, solve problems, and ultimately close deals for the team with a high level of expertise, professionalism, and service
- You will have to ensure a high level of growth and ownership of your assigned area by ensuring a consistent increase in vendor portfolio and product penetration
- You will be responsible for ensuring excellent account management is provided to vendors and controlling vendor churn rates
- Consistently drive and monitor sales activities of the team to ensure achievement to sustain a continuous pipeline of prospects and flow of sales
- Maintain and build relationships with key vendors
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and targets
- Hire, train, and develop Business Development Executives in selling strategy, product, presentation skills, soft skills, etc.
- Execute appropriate internal and external processes and policies
What We Offer:
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- Performance-based incentives for exceptional performers
- An extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- Regular company and team events.
Up for a challenge? Come and join us paint the world pink!
What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years in sales, preferably field sales and account management, with demonstrated achievement
- Minimum of 1 year in a sales management capacity with demonstrated accomplishment of leading teams to consistently exceed sales targets and manage daily metrics
- Strong leadership skills to ensure both short- and long-term business goals, objectives, and targets are met
- Past sales experience in B2B, E-commerce, F&B, hotel and leisure, restaurant vendors, insurance, or pharmaceutical will be advantageous
- Proven ability to lead, motivate, and execute within an aggressive sales quota environment
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred
- Strong communication skills in English and Filipino
About Foodpanda Philippines, Inc.
foodpanda (part of Delivery Hero) is the leading global online food delivery marketplace, active in 11 countries and territories. We have the largest food network in the world with more than 150,000 restaurant partners and a global leader in the space with 291.5 million orders processed (2017). The company enables restaurants to become visible in the online and mobile world and provides them with a constantly evolving online technology. For consumers, foodpanda offers the convenience to order food and the widest gastronomic range from where they can choose their favorite meal on the web or via app. In the Philippines we remain strong as the leading online food delivery platform with the aim to work with the top-notch talent in the market that could drive the business to unparalleled growth.