- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 22 days
- Recruiter responds
- 94% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 11 hours ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 15/F Twenty-four Seven McKinley Building, 24th St. cor. 7th Ave. McKinley Parkway, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Must be a graduate of Interior Design or Architecture from a reputable university
- New graduates are welcome to apply for this position
- Must be willing to be trained as a sales designer
Focus Global, Inc. is a marketing company committed to bringing only the finest brands to the Philippine market. Considered as the Destination for Design and Inspiration, the continuous growth of the company over the years has been fuelled by passion for continuous improvement and sustained by the hard work, dedication and high personal standards of excellence of its employees. Focus Global Inc. has made this possible by investing on people--providing them with a stiumlating and fulfilling work environment sustainable for growth and development.
Focus Global Inc. seeks professionals that have a passion to succeed, and are Dedicated, Honest and Loyal, Wiling to Learn, Disciplined, and have a great sense of Teamwork. These are values that reflect the attitudes and behaviour of people across the organization. These values drive Focus Global's culture and are considered significant to the success and the continued growth of the company.
High-end home interiors deserve nothing less than the expert touch of excellent designers. Focus Global, Inc. is in continuous search for Interior Designers who will transform livable spaces into luxurious abode with these world-renowned brands of home furnishing.
As an Interior Designer in Focus Global, you will have the chance to:
- Hone your interior design skills as you advise clients on interior design factors such as space planning, lay-out and utilization of kitchen equipment and home furnishing designs and color coordination.
- Establish your reputation as an expert and deal with high-end clients and other accomplished Designers in the industry.
- Work with world-class brands such as Ethan Allen, SieMatic, Miele, Sub-Zero and Wolf to name a few.
- Earn showroom sales experience
- Experience all expense paid developmental trainings.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus