- Analyzes information and data necessary to define and discern cost and policy implications of negotiations and disputes. This may include management, pay scales and wages, benefits, working conditions, and other mitigating circumstances.
- Uses surveys, interviews, and other studies to conduct research regarding human resource policies, compensation, and other employment issues. Makes recommendations on changes.
- Researches and explains laws and legal affairs concerning employment to managers, supervisors, and employees.
- Advises and trains managers and supervisors in best employee relations practices and strategies for managing supervisor problems and employee grievances. Develops further training as needed.
- Represents the organization in contract negotiations, meetings, and negotiations with employee and labor organizations.
- Collaborates with leadership on matters of policy and terms of memoranda of understanding before and throughout the negotiation process.
- Collaborates with legal counsel and departments in the preparation for and participation in negotiation with employee and labor groups.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Employee Relations, Human Resources or related field required.
- Minimum 5 years of professional human resource administration, including two years in employee relations preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of state and federal laws concerning labor relations.
- Thorough understanding of dispute resolution and compensation administration.
- Ability to remain tactful, calm, and persuasive in controversial and/or confrontational situations.
- Labor Relations
- Law and Government
- Employee Relations
About Flash Express (PH) Co. Ltd. Inc.
Flash Express (Ph) Co. Ltd. Inc. ("Flash Express") is an integrated E-Commerce logistics service provider and integrated delivery service. With the principle of "Forward Your Business in a Flash", we have become the undisputed leader in next-day delivery and nationwide coverage. We utilize technologically advanced processes, state-of-the-art facilities, and a team of highly trained logistics experts to ensure that every parcel is handled securely and delivered in a Flash.