Executive Assistant | Batangas
- Tanauan, Philippines
- Full time
- Reports directly to the President of the company
- Acts as an emissary of the President on certain business meetings
- Collaborates with various people in the business (e.g. customers, suppliers, management team, operations team) to gain better perspective on potential opportunities as well as communicate project requirements
- Provides the organization with the latest information in the industry, a perspective on our performance compared to competitors and recommendations on how we can gain leverage
- Aid and/or lead certain projects and business initiatives whether during inception or implementation stage
- Bachelor's degree required
- Has 3 to 5 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
- Expert level communication skills
- Demonstrates strong technical aptitude and knowledge on the latest news in business and technology
- Has background on supply chain systems and project management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.