Facility Maintenance Technician
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
Position Summary: Performs technical troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of electrical and mechanical equipment and materials.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine preventive maintenance (PM) tasks to ensure that equipment and machines continue to run smoothly.
- Inspect electrical panels, temperature, rectifiers, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Inspect and test equipment in order to locate damage or worn parts and diagnose malfunctions, or read work orders to determine required repairs.
- Repair and rebuild defective mechanical parts in generators, air condition unit, and related equipment using hand tools and power tools.
- Deliver fuel on site for the maintained generators.
- Performs other maintenance functions or as required by site special projects which are commissioned by the Operations Division.
- Reports to maintenance engineer or supervisor site situations that need supervisorial actions or decision (those that are out of the scope of the routine preventive maintenance).
- Ensures that areas/sites of responsibility are well-maintained (i.e., housekeeping, grass cutting, etc.)
- Perform testing of equipment prior to installation such as but not limited to load testing of generators.
- Prepares daily and weekly report of PM activities.
- Education: Vocational technical course graduates in electrical or mechanical field of study;
- Experience: At least one (1) year working experience in the same capacity or background;
- Knowledge on operating, repairs and maintenance of air condition unit, generator sets, and related equipment;
- Knowledge on AC/DC equipment maintenance and repairs;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 12F Pryce Center Bldg, 1179 Don Chino Roces Ave cor Bagtikan St Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Sales and Marketing
- 30 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.