Facility Maintenance Technician
First Multi-Tech Industrial and Development Corporation
- Mandaluyong, Philippines838 Maria Clara, Mandaluyong, Kalakhang Maynila, PhilippinesMandaluyongKalakhang MaynilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Position Summary: Performs technical troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of electrical and mechanical equipment and materials.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine preventive maintenance (PM) tasks to ensure that equipment and machines continue to run smoothly.
- Inspect electrical panels, temperature, rectifiers, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Inspect and test equipment in order to locate damage or worn parts and diagnose malfunctions, or read work orders to determine required repairs.
- Repair and rebuild defective mechanical parts in generators, air condition unit, and related equipment using hand tools and power tools.
- Deliver fuel on site for the maintained generators.
- Performs other maintenance functions or as required by site special projects which are commissioned by the Operations Division.
- Reports to maintenance engineer or supervisor site situations that need supervisorial actions or decision (those that are out of the scope of the routine preventive maintenance).
- Ensures that areas/sites of responsibility are well-maintained (i.e., housekeeping, grass cutting, etc.)
- Perform testing of equipment prior to installation such as but not limited to load testing of generators.
- Prepares daily and weekly report of PM activities.
- Education: Vocational technical course graduates in electrical or mechanical field of study;
- Experience: At least one (1) year working experience in the same capacity or background;
- Knowledge on operating, repairs and maintenance of air condition unit, generator sets, and related equipment;
- Knowledge on AC/DC equipment maintenance and repairs;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 838 Maria Clara , Mandaluyong, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Trading and Engineering Services
- 40 openings
About First Multi-Tech Industrial and Development Corporation
FMIDC History First Multi-Tech Industrial and Development Corporation (FMIDC) was established in 1993 as a trading company supplying a wide range of products, from refurbished airline seats to concrete and wooden poles. With the emergence of the mobile telecommunications and power distribution industries in 1998, FMIDC refocused and concentrated its efforts in the supply of electrical equipment such as: From a small scale venture, FMIDC has grown into a large enterprise acquiring the exclusive distributorship of Emerson Network Power (ASCO Power Technologies) in the Philippines. Through time, our product line expanded and now includes ASCO Active Tracking Filter, OREMA Batteries and Leoni Cables. Due to FMIDC’s active presence in the telecoms industry since 1996, we developed and continually refine our own proprietary program for maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of generating sets and air-conditioning units, including housekeeping. FMIDC’s Comprehensive Preventive Maintenance (CPM) Program currently maintains more than 6,000 cell sites of the country’s top three major telecoms companies. In 2009, our Service Department expanded its scope and now includes Telecommunication Works and Site Audit of the transmission system and repair of microwave, thru SEL TELECOM With our proven expertise in providing top quality service, customer-service orientation and reliable technical support, FMIDC has been the partner of choice for SUN Cellular, Globe Telecom Inc., TV5 ABC Development Corporation, Eastern Telecom, Meralco, GMA Network, Inc. PLDT, ABS-CBN Network, Inc. and Smart Communications. To date, the company has supplied and commissioned more than 3,000 units of ASCO Power Transfer Switches, some packaged with FG Wilson Generator Sets, and more than 10,000 units of ASCO Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors. FMIDC’s head office is located at FMIDC Building, 837 Maria Clara Street, Plainview, Mandaluyong City. FMIDC operates warehouse in Sucat, Parañaque for storage of our products, spare parts, and consumables.