- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesFMIDC Building, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Position Summary: Responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations to assure safety of workers; maintain awareness of active and developing situations, and ensure site safety. Will also be responsible on processnig of permits such as PTO, PEZA, and other documents required by clients.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop necessary measures to assure workers safety.
- Oversee installation, maintenance, and disposal of materials especially those with harmful substance.
- Prepare incident reports.
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventive measures.
- Rectify unsafe acts.
- Verify safety of tools.
- Conduct JHA or Job Hazard Analysis.
- Transmit various documents to client areas.
- Process all necessary permits.
- Risk assessment skills
- Communication and auditing skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Attention to details
- Interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in any related field.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the related field.
- With certifications and training in Basic Occupational Health and Safety, Construction Occupational Health and Safety, and Safety Officer certification.
- With at least basic understanding in applied Engineering.
- Willing to be assigned in Mandaluyong office and conduct site visit/field work as necessary.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.