- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesFMIDC Building, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Position Summary: Assists in the day-to-day administrative and clerical needs of the department.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains, monitor and updates database system, files, and inventory.
- Prepares periodically (weekly, monthly, annually) the summary reports of accomplished preventive maintenance activities, sales, delivery, accrual, billing, and other related transactions.
- Compiles, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, delivery receipts, liquidations, and preventive maintenance activities and accomplishments for documentation purposes.
- Computes, record, and proofread data and other information, such as invoices, official records or reports.
- Answers telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Specific Tasks:
- Preventive Maintenance Monitoring
- Monitors and encode documents of maintenance requests and service reports
- Monitors and encode documents pertaining to consumables installed at sites.
- Fuel Monitoring
- Monitors fuel deliveries.
- Prepares requests for facilities management’s approval and billing.
- Coordinates with technicians/hauler regarding fuel status.
- Prepares and reviews all documents for billing purposes.
- Prepares cash advances when necessary for fuel purchases.
- Consumables Monitoring
- Monitors consumables deliveries.
- Prepares request forms for billing purposes.
- Must be knowledgeable of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word and number processing, managing files and records, transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Must be knowledgeable of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Must know the basic command of English language rules of composition and grammar.
Education: Office Secretarial or of any other related course
Experience: At least six (6) months
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- FMIDC Building, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Trading and Engineering Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.