- Responsible for protecting the company’s information assets, including but not limited to providing strategic direction, and developing, implementing, maintaining and administering a company-wide information safety program to ensure the protection of information from compromise, destruction, and unauthorized manipulation.
- Identify security requirements necessary for the protection of company information assets that are processed, stored and/ or transmitted by the company’s information systems.
- Develop security plans, policies, standards and procedures.
- Develop and conduct comprehensive risk assessments to identify critical assets, determine risk exposures and recommend solutions to mitigate the risks and prepare analyses for top management.
- Establish security infrastructure to protect the company’s information assets.
- Establish security testing and evaluation program to ensure that all security gaps are clearly identified, prioritized and resolved in a secure manner.
- Coordinates needed security testing and monitoring with third party vendor.
- Establish security and response program to monitor and detect security violations/ infractions, conduct inquiries, assess potential damage, provide and recommend preventive actions.
- Establish security awareness program for all company users and ensure users understanding of information system threats and company’s security policies and procedures.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any IT-related course and / or related experience.
- Experience: At least 7 years extensive experience in all aspects of information security operations and project management.
- Knowledge: All domains for Information Security.
- Skills: Network & Communications management, system software / hardware management, project management, disaster recovery planning, ethical hacking and security infrastructure design.
- Personality: Must be resourceful, punctual, adaptable, passionate about learning and results-oriented.
About First Metro Securities Brokerage Corporation
FIRST METRO SECURITIES BROKERAGE COPORATION is a stockbrokerage house licensed to trade in the Philippine Stock Exchange.
Established in 1994, we have been a trusted provider of equity brokering services and solutions to individuals, public and private corporations and other financial institutions for over 20 years.
Our strong expertise in the stock market is backed by the strength and stability of FIRST METRO INVESTMENT CORPORATION, the leading investment bank in the country, and the METROBANK GROUP, one the Philippines' largest financial conglomerates.
We provide our clients with easy and convenient access to the listed securities in the stock market, either thru our state-of-the-art online trading platforms or with the assistance of our seasoned and knowledgeable equity brokers.
Our strategic alliances with highly regarded local and international economic and market research providers give our clients access to superior and reliable economic and market information, analysis and recommendation.
We are the market maker and one of the authorized participants of the country’s first and only Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF), the FIRST METRO PHILIPPINE EQUITY EXCHANGE TRADED FUND (FMETF), which tracks the performance of the PSE Index.
WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST.
We believe success happens when we put talented and passionate people together in an inspiring environment that supports teamwork and personal growth. That is why at FirstMetroSec, we put people first in everything that we do. We focus on attracting and nurturing top talent and providing them with a career that is fun, rewarding and engaging. We motivate people to perform at their very best through continuous training, advancement opportunities, a collaborative atmosphere and competitive pay and benefits packages. Our rapidly growing team is always on the lookout for people who are results-driven, energetic, team-oriented and customer-focused. If you have these qualities and can see yourself at FirstMetroSec, we would like to hear from you.