- The position is responsible for over-all sales performance, acquisition of new business, retention of quality business and relationship management through the direct sales channel.
- The Relationship Manager will focus on the Direct Sales channel’s purpose.
- Objective of increasing FAMI’s market share of High Net Worth clientele and Institutional Accounts.
- College graduate preferably business related
- Supervisory level - sales related field work preferably in financial services but not required
- Basic knowledge in Investments, Equities and Fixed Income
- Proficient in oral and written English communications, MS Office literacy
- Must possess leadership skills, social skills, presentation skills and negotiation skills
- Must be confident, assertive and persistent
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Company Car
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Clothing Allowance
- Guaranteed 15th month pay
- Medical Allowance
- Leave Conversion
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
About First Metro Asset Management Inc.
First Metro Asset Management , Inc. (FAMI) was established by First Metro Investment Corporation (FMIC) in partnership with the Catholic Educational Association of the Philippines (CEAP) and Marist Brothers Foundation to engage in the mutual fund business, promote savings mobilization and advocate investment literacy among Filipinos. FAMI is an investment company adviser licensed by the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission to manage and distribute mutual funds. As of December 2013, FAMI is the investment manager, administrator, and principal distributor of the following mutual funds Save & Learn Equity Fund (SALEF) Save & Learn Fixed Income Fund (SALFIF) Save & Learn Balanced Fund (SALBF) Save & Learn Money Market Fund (SALMF) First Metro Philippine Equity Exchange Traded Fund, Inc. (FMETF) One Wealthy Nation (OWN) Fund, Inc. First Metro Global Opportunity Fund, Inc. Assets under management totaled PhP PHP14Bln as of December 31, 2013. The funds have been consistently superior performers among competing products since its inception.