Product Manager - Risk will be assigned to the Risk Team that is responsible for growing our registration rates by building, testing, and optimizing features that make it easy for every visitor to sign up for a Kredivo account and any other of FinAccel's products. The shortlisted candidates will be the ones that can connect the dots between individual stakeholder needs to craft our product strategy.
- Build and improve products that help employees at Kredivo do their best work
- Build relationships with departments across Kredivo including operations, finance, sales and marketing
- Set the product strategy, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers and designers to ship high-quality experiences to internal Kredivo teams.
- Drive data-informed decisions by integrating user research, data analysis, and stakeholder feedback into product requirements, ensuring products satisfy user needs.
- Lead exploratory investigations to identify opportunities with new teams and develop hypotheses into concrete projects.
- At least 3 years of experience as a product manager and/or project manager in a startup environment
- Solid technical background in SQL query and programming language such as Python and Java with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Strong intuition for user behavior
- Ability to develop product and marketing strategies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter with strong project management skills to follow through on execution
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Stock Options
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans