- Responsible for achieving planned sales goals and to keep management informed of problems and opportunities as well as area requirements of their areas.
- Establish priorities and completion of duty of sales expansion and projects.
- Ensures that immediate actions are executed if there are customers complaints.
- Able to develop and recommend strategies to meet present and future requirements in his/her area of responsibility.
- Make recommendations pertaining to product quality, saleability, and non-saleability.
- Monitors competitive activities and suggests countermeasures.
- Develops effective working relations with other departments so as to take advantage of their assistance to achieve sales goal, reduce expenses, and effectively carry out sales programs.
- Bachelor's Degree graduate of any course
- Minimum number of work experience: 2 years
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent time Management, problem-solving skills;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Commission upon regularization
Employee Activities and gifts from the company.
Employee Referral Program Cash Incentives
Optional membership of dependents in HMO
Broader coverage of different types of insurances
Bereavement assistance of 10k, paid bereavement leave
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge