- Ensures successful completion of assigned audit engagements.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentations.
- Strives to achieve the company goals and objects in relation to implementation of policies and procedures and credibility of reports.
- Assists in Petty Cash Audit
- Assists in collating all audit reports and documents related to it.
- Graduate of any 4 year course
- With at least one year related work experience
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Activities and gifts from the company.
- Employee Referral Program
- Optional membership of dependents in HMO
- Broader coverage of different types of insurances
- Bereavement assistance of 10k, paid bereavement leave
- Policy Creation and Implementation
- Auditing and Compliance
- Conflict Resolution
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Attention to Detail
- Internal Audit
- Time Management
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]
- Internal Auditing