- Develop and maintain close relations between clients (media agency and direct accounts) to fulfill advertisers' needs more effectively
- Coordinate with new and existing clients on a day-to-day operation to discuss current and upcoming projects
- Meet and exceed annual sales target
- Initiate the sales process from prospecting, scheduling appointments, making initial presentation, understanding business needs, and developing proposals
- Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new packages, seasonal campaigns and other opportunities that will benefit the client
- Responsible in preparing media plans according to the client's annual campaign
- Responsible in preparing contract agreements and monitor each placement per product
- Process all correspondence and administrative duties related to ad sales
- Prepare weekly and monthly coverage plan, sales forecast and other updates related to ad sales performance
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Graduate of Mass Communication, Marketing, Advertising or any business course
- Proven work experience as a Sales account executive
- With at least 1 year experience in Sales (brand-ad agency)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications
- Highly motivated and able to work in a team-fostered environment
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
About Fil-Chi Media Productions Inc. (Chinoy TV)
“CHINOY TV” is the only Philippine-based television program that features the Chinese heritage and how it harmonizes with the Filipino culture. We believe that the Chinese aspect, in particular, should be elaborated more than overlooked. Thus, we continue to commit ourselves in fulfilling our mission specifically in:
- Promoting and preserving the Chinese culture through our different platforms (TV, Print, Online) and Events.
- Providing inspirations by regularly upholding the work and lives of our remarkable fellows in the Chinese-Filipino community.
- Giving the Chinoy youth different avenues to maximize their talents in various fields of media, entertainment and performing arts.
- Bridging the Chinese and Filipino community.
To do these, we have invited young, dynamic Chinoys like athlete-turned-TV personality Gretchen Ho and formerly, Chris Tiu, who are both figures of inspiration to the community, to help us explore lifestyle and other relevant stories of Chinoy entrepreneurs and their businesses, as well as on health and wellness and recent events. From May to July 2016, we have successfully spearheaded the third Mr. and Ms. Chinatown pageant which aims to search for Chinoys who would serve as role models to the youth. We have also consistently led Chinese themed events that highlight the best of Chinese traditional arts and culture for all kinds of audience to learn and appreciate. Chinoy TV airs every Saturday 8pm on ANC