- Development, production and delivery of projects from conceptualization right up to execution.
- Delivering projects on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed)expectations.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Handles Client Calls and Presentations
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client/partner relationships
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Managing supplier relationships
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Lead promotional activities for the event (ATL, BTL, Online)
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
- Supervise all staff
- Travelling to on site inspections and project managing events
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the project's success and prepare reports
- A graduate of a Bachelor's or College Degree in Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Business Management or equivalent
- Has exceptional project management, client management, and presentation skills
- Flexible, thrives under pressure
- With good verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience as event manager
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- A team player with leadership skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Previous Experience in organizing on ground and virtual events is a plus
About Fil-Chi Media Productions Inc. (Chinoy TV)
“CHINOY TV” is the only Philippine-based television program that features the Chinese heritage and how it harmonizes with the Filipino culture. We believe that the Chinese aspect, in particular, should be elaborated more than overlooked. Thus, we continue to commit ourselves in fulfilling our mission specifically in:
- Promoting and preserving the Chinese culture through our different platforms (TV, Print, Online) and Events.
- Providing inspirations by regularly upholding the work and lives of our remarkable fellows in the Chinese-Filipino community.
- Giving the Chinoy youth different avenues to maximize their talents in various fields of media, entertainment and performing arts.
- Bridging the Chinese and Filipino community.
To do these, we have invited young, dynamic Chinoys like athlete-turned-TV personality Gretchen Ho and formerly, Chris Tiu, who are both figures of inspiration to the community, to help us explore lifestyle and other relevant stories of Chinoy entrepreneurs and their businesses, as well as on health and wellness and recent events. From May to July 2016, we have successfully spearheaded the third Mr. and Ms. Chinatown pageant which aims to search for Chinoys who would serve as role models to the youth. We have also consistently led Chinese themed events that highlight the best of Chinese traditional arts and culture for all kinds of audience to learn and appreciate. Chinoy TV airs every Saturday 8pm on ANC