· Familiarizes with the company’s branding, products, and services, including the needs of the target audience and the market behavior;
· Presents ideas effectively to the Management, Executive Producer, and Segment Producer/writer;
· Develops creative ideas/concepts and formulate effective visual communication strategies as suggested by the Executive Producer and/or Segment Producer/writer;
· Communicates properly and collaborates with the Executive Producer and/or Segment Producer/writer in executing ideas and concepts during production;
· Leads his technical team (Director of Photography, cameramen, light men, audio men) in implementing creative ideas;
· Delivers production outputs on time;
· Monitors the quality of output during the production
· Contributes to the strategic development of the organization in terms of creative production and branding;
· Mentors, manages, and monitors the assigned technical team during production towards effective, efficient, and holistic performance
· Foster positivity and team-spirit to build a strong cohesive production team
- Has at least 4 to 5 years experience in Broadcast
- Has strong background in TV Production (Conceptualization, Writing, Shooting, Post Production)
- Has experience in conceptualizing a new show
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Background in Chinese culture is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
About Fil-Chi Media Productions Inc. (Chinoy TV)
“CHINOY TV” is the only Philippine-based television program that features the Chinese heritage and how it harmonizes with the Filipino culture. We believe that the Chinese aspect, in particular, should be elaborated more than overlooked. Thus, we continue to commit ourselves in fulfilling our mission specifically in:
- Promoting and preserving the Chinese culture through our different platforms (TV, Print, Online) and Events.
- Providing inspirations by regularly upholding the work and lives of our remarkable fellows in the Chinese-Filipino community.
- Giving the Chinoy youth different avenues to maximize their talents in various fields of media, entertainment and performing arts.
- Bridging the Chinese and Filipino community.
To do these, we have invited young, dynamic Chinoys like athlete-turned-TV personality Gretchen Ho and formerly, Chris Tiu, who are both figures of inspiration to the community, to help us explore lifestyle and other relevant stories of Chinoy entrepreneurs and their businesses, as well as on health and wellness and recent events. From May to July 2016, we have successfully spearheaded the third Mr. and Ms. Chinatown pageant which aims to search for Chinoys who would serve as role models to the youth. We have also consistently led Chinese themed events that highlight the best of Chinese traditional arts and culture for all kinds of audience to learn and appreciate. Chinoy TV airs every Saturday 8pm on ANC