- Manila, Philippines, , Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Shoots lifestyle contents and events for Chinoy TV
- Also acts as the sound and lights man during shoots
- Edits materials after shoot
- Has strong knowledge in using P2 and DSLR cameras
- Has basic background in audio and lights setup
- Good communication skills;
- Willing to work in Binondo
- Willing to work during weekends and flexible schedule
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge in Video Editing is a plus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Fil-Chi Media Productions Inc. (Chinoy TV)
“CHINOY TV” is the only Philippine-based television program that features the Chinese heritage and how it harmonizes with the Filipino culture. We believe that the Chinese aspect, in particular, should be elaborated more than overlooked. Thus, we continue to commit ourselves in fulfilling our mission specifically in:
- Promoting and preserving the Chinese culture through our different platforms (TV, Print, Online) and Events.
- Providing inspirations by regularly upholding the work and lives of our remarkable fellows in the Chinese-Filipino community.
- Giving the Chinoy youth different avenues to maximize their talents in various fields of media, entertainment and performing arts.
- Bridging the Chinese and Filipino community.
To do these, we have invited young, dynamic Chinoys like athlete-turned-TV personality Gretchen Ho and formerly, Chris Tiu, who are both figures of inspiration to the community, to help us explore lifestyle and other relevant stories of Chinoy entrepreneurs and their businesses, as well as on health and wellness and recent events. From May to July 2016, we have successfully spearheaded the third Mr. and Ms. Chinatown pageant which aims to search for Chinoys who would serve as role models to the youth. We have also consistently led Chinese themed events that highlight the best of Chinese traditional arts and culture for all kinds of audience to learn and appreciate. Chinoy TV airs every Saturday 8pm on ANC