Fil-Chi Media Productions Inc. (Chinoy TV)
- Manila, PhilippinesPhilippines, Metro Manila, Manila, Barangay 288ManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Review and update human resource policies and procedures. Conduct research and benchmarking to ensure that policies are relevant.
- Oversee the recruitment and selection based on approved manpower plan and conduct onboarding activities.
- Review and update role descriptions on a regular basis and undertake necessary job/role evaluation.
- Administer employee compensation and benefits. Comply statutory requirements applicable with compensation and benefits. Keep abreast with developments in compensation and benefits and give appropriate recommendations to management for action/s and decision/s.
- Oversee the performance management process (from contracting to evaluation of performance).
- Identify and organize staff activities that will foster teamwork and strong employee engagement. Establish frequent and effective communication and a feed backing system between and among staff and management.
- Report performance/ accomplishments to management. Draw out lessons and insights. Apply learnings to improve HR’s systems, processes and strategies.
- Act as the records custodian for HR, ensuring confidentiality of information. (from filing. retrieval and disposal). Implement necessary risk management measures like redundancy, proper storage and compliance with the Data Privacy Act.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): compensation and benefits administration, onboarding, Health Card and Health Insurance Monitoring.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Manila City.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Tytana Plaza, 1006 Manila, Philippines
- Broadcast Media
- 1 opening
About Fil-Chi Media Productions Inc. (Chinoy TV)
“CHINOY TV” is the only Philippine-based television program that features the Chinese heritage and how it harmonizes with the Filipino culture. We believe that the Chinese aspect, in particular, should be elaborated more than overlooked. Thus, we continue to commit ourselves in fulfilling our mission specifically in:
- Promoting and preserving the Chinese culture through our different platforms (TV, Print, Online) and Events.
- Providing inspirations by regularly upholding the work and lives of our remarkable fellows in the Chinese-Filipino community.
- Giving the Chinoy youth different avenues to maximize their talents in various fields of media, entertainment and performing arts.
- Bridging the Chinese and Filipino community.
To do these, we have invited young, dynamic Chinoys like athlete-turned-TV personality Gretchen Ho and formerly, Chris Tiu, who are both figures of inspiration to the community, to help us explore lifestyle and other relevant stories of Chinoy entrepreneurs and their businesses, as well as on health and wellness and recent events. From May to July 2016, we have successfully spearheaded the third Mr. and Ms. Chinatown pageant which aims to search for Chinoys who would serve as role models to the youth. We have also consistently led Chinese themed events that highlight the best of Chinese traditional arts and culture for all kinds of audience to learn and appreciate. Chinoy TV airs every Saturday 8pm on ANC