Fil-Chi Media Productions Inc. (Chinoy TV)
- Manila, PhilippinesManila, Metro Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Strategize and implement marketing campaigns for Chinoy TV and its upcoming events
- Facilitates campaign brainstorming and initiates concept development of promotional campaigns/strategies for the assigned project
- Handles Client Calls and Presentations
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client/partner relationships
- Supervises events and other activities for assigned project
- Communicates and aligns with other divisions within the network - Production and Online Team
- Coordinates with independent suppliers, publicisits, venue partners, artist handlers and etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication, Marketing or related course
- With related experience or exposure in Events Management
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Strong project/time management skills
- Attentive to details
- Team player
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Broadcast Media
- 1 opening
About Fil-Chi Media Productions Inc. (Chinoy TV)
“CHINOY TV” is the only Philippine-based television program that features the Chinese heritage and how it harmonizes with the Filipino culture. We believe that the Chinese aspect, in particular, should be elaborated more than overlooked. Thus, we continue to commit ourselves in fulfilling our mission specifically in:
- Promoting and preserving the Chinese culture through our different platforms (TV, Print, Online) and Events.
- Providing inspirations by regularly upholding the work and lives of our remarkable fellows in the Chinese-Filipino community.
- Giving the Chinoy youth different avenues to maximize their talents in various fields of media, entertainment and performing arts.
- Bridging the Chinese and Filipino community.
To do these, we have invited young, dynamic Chinoys like athlete-turned-TV personality Gretchen Ho and formerly, Chris Tiu, who are both figures of inspiration to the community, to help us explore lifestyle and other relevant stories of Chinoy entrepreneurs and their businesses, as well as on health and wellness and recent events. From May to July 2016, we have successfully spearheaded the third Mr. and Ms. Chinatown pageant which aims to search for Chinoys who would serve as role models to the youth. We have also consistently led Chinese themed events that highlight the best of Chinese traditional arts and culture for all kinds of audience to learn and appreciate. Chinoy TV airs every Saturday 8pm on ANC