- Establishes and acquires new accounts through field sales work, online marketing, telesales and/or maintains an existing account, if any.
- Develop sales opportunities through a combination of channels, including but not limited to referrals, networking, online, cold calls and face-to-face meetings.
- Submits price quotations and follows through with accounts, including documentary requirements and such.
- Maintains regular communications with customers to address their inquiries and concerns in a timely manner.
- Collaborates regularly with the Management to establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets; projecting expected sales volume and revenue for existing and new services.
- Weekly meeting with management team. Achieves monthly sales quota as specified by the Management.
- Prepares and submits:
- Weekly Sales Itinerary
- Daily Sales Report
- Sales Quotation to customers.
- Monthly Sales Report
- Ensures all client requests are met in a timely manner & proper coordination.
- Analyzes industry trends and proactively sourced out prices from competitors, vendors and agent for benchmarking the Company's standard selling rates.
- Recommends strategic action to correct customer complaints & acknowledge client commendation for any positive remarks, and promoting company standards to minimize costs while conforming to customers’ requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Economics/Business Studies/Administration/Marketing or equivalent.
- Well-organized and keen to details.
- Must have excellent communication skills in writing and speaking in English.
- Must be able to build good rapport with clients.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Honest, respectful, and trustworthy.
- Must be goal driven, proactive, must have initiative, and can work well with minimal supervision.
- Must be knowledgeable in Google Workspace applications, Microsoft Office applications, and video-conferencing softwares.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Creative Thinking
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Closing Sales
- Business Administration
About ERL Technology Solutions Inc.
Founded on February 29, 2019, ERL Technology Solutions Inc. was formed to provide quality solutions for schools looking to utilize technology to enhance student learning. The founder has a solid professional I.T. background, working for a school with over ten years of experience. This gives him a thorough understanding of educational institutions' pain points and needs. Thus, technological tools were sought to enhance student learning and faculty administration. First, eSchoolPad was launched to help teachers manage the student devices in the classroom, one of the company's main products. Parent MDM for parents shortly followed this, and then by Nugens Technology, a multi-media hardware line to augment the next-generation classroom setup in preparation for new normal learning. The company is still expanding its product base to complement the learning needs of this generation and onwards. ERL Technology Solutions Inc. aims to be the leading education technology solutions partner of choice for all educational institutions in the Philippines.