EEI Business Solutions, Inc.
- Quezon, Philippines12 Manggahan St. Brgy. Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Quezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Recruitment associates are the front line of any recruitment effort. Responsible for sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates to fill open positions within an organization. The job is to find the best people for the job—people who will add value to the company and help it succeed. Typically work with team of other HR professionals to coordinate the entire recruitment process. This may include developing job postings, reviewing applications, scheduling interviews, etc.
Primarily develop and maintain company policy, HR process & procedure documentation by interviewing subject matter experts, doing research and reading/analyzing regulatory documents and other materials related to the subject.
- Reviewing resumes and applications to ensure all relevant information is included.
- Interviewing candidates to assess qualifications and experience, as well as to determine cultural fit with the company culture
- Coordinating with hiring managers to schedule interviews with candidates
- Communicating with candidates throughout the hiring process to ensure they are aware of next steps in the hiring process
- Creating job postings on company websites and other online job boards to attract candidates who meet specific qualifications
- Preparing reports about candidates’ qualifications and interview performance for managers’ review
- Scheduling interviews with candidates and arranging travel arrangements and accommodations for candidates who are out of town
- Preparing offers for candidates who have been selected for hire
- Following up with candidates who have applied but have not been selected for an interview to determine their interest in the position
- Work experience in process mapping, writing job descriptions, can administer and evaluate exams, can do targeted interviews and assessments.
- Creates clear and concise organizational policies, standards, and procedures compliant with the company standards
- Maintains, organizes and files organizational policies, standards and procedures and other compliance-related materials
- Monitors issuances by government agencies and other external regulatory system that impacts the organization
- Monitors resolution of audit findings
- Organizes meetings and documents minutes of the meeting
- Undertake other administrative duties necessary to fulfill compliance tasks.
Job Qualifications and Competencies Requirement
College graduate major in AB or BS Psychology, Human Resource Management / Development, Organizational Development.
Must have at least 1 to 2 years of experience working in HR handling benefits and admin.
- Must have worked in a service-oriented companies like banks, financial institutions, property companies, construction companies, BPOs or Call centers.
Technical Competencies (“Know-how”)
- Good communication abilities. Can write well and articulate processes into documents.
- Reviews, proofreads, edits and formats documents
- Provides ideas and recommendations regarding improvements on current procedures
- Ability to develop clear and concise policy and procedural documents
- Can provide ideas and recommendations regarding the evolution or improvement of current procedures
- Ability to establish priorities, work on multiple assignments and meet competing deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills and have strong reporting and presentation skills
- Computer proficiency particularly in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to work effectively with a team as well as independently
- Behavioral Competencies (“Traits”)
- Analytical, reliable, has compassion to work with employees in all levels.
- Proactive, assertive and organized
- Integrity, Attention to Detail
- Industry Knowledge
- Risk Assessment, problem solver,
- Ability to Interpret, seeing the Big Picture
- Must have strong communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Recruiting Wizard
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 12 Manggahan St. Brgy. Bagumbayan, Quezon City
- 2 openings