- Make use of the Oracle System to record the day to day inventory movement, to track, to update and to generate reports related to inventory.
- Ensure proper charging of items according to the nature of disposal i.e. to job, to regular sales of stock, expensed to DOE.
- Updating and reconciling records to maintain the integrity of book balances in a regular basis by investigating and correcting discrepancies in reported quantities including locations
- Compare actual cost vs cost estimates applied to various projects and analyze the variances including understanding the relationship to Job Order Sheet and propose correcting entries as needed
- Identify inventory stock levels and assist the concerned group in determining reorder point and replenishment to meet customer demand as well as trends in productivity
- Monitor received items in the system and ensure that the warehouse has also received exactly the same items physically
- Preparation of Journal Entries related to Revenue and Costs and uploading to the system with its related supporting documents
- Update, monitor and analyze the following monthly schedule: Contribution Reconciliation, Cost Set-up/Payable, Contracts Receivable, Project Status Report to monitor the individual movement of each Job.
- Processing of Project Value Template requested by operations including other system cost and revenue-related requests
- Provide monthly analytics of the transactions
- Provides requirements needed by EEI and SGV for SEC quarterly compliance reporting, interim and year-end audit
- Prepare adhoc reports that are related to project and non-project costing
- BS in Accountancy / BS Financial Management Accounting / BS Accounting Technology
- Atleast 1-2 years experience in Costing/Inventory
- Fresh graduate is welcome
- Knowledge in Oracle Financials and Advance is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Excel, keen to details, professsional awareness and sens of urgency
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- General Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Banking & Finance
About EEI Business Solutions, Inc.
EEI Business Solutions Inc., formerly known as Equipment Engineers, Inc. started as a machinery division of EEI, focusing as an importer and provider of equipment and supplies for mining companies. After years of growth and development, EEIBSI expanded its product lines to a wide range of industrial equipment and systems in order to provide service to other industries as well. As a major provider of industrial products and engineering services, the company aims to deliver exceptional systems and proven solutions to business companies, domestically and globally. This strategy will actualize EEIBSI's goal of contributing significantly to the industrial and economic development of the Philippines.