- Preparation of Financial Statements and Schedules-Parent and Consolidated
- Preparation of Compliance Reports with SEC, BIR and Related Parties
- Preparation of Income Tax Return
- To handle procedures, schedules and requirements of Company’s external auditors
- Review of Journal Voucher entries
- Other works based on company exigencies
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- With at least 2 year experience in the field of Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Knowledgeable in Accounting, SEC and BIR compliance reports.
- Must be computer literate
- Preferably residing near Ortigas
About Empire East Land Holdings Inc.
Empire East is a renowned Real Estate developer owned and operated by billionaire Andrew L. Tan. Incorporated under the laws of the Philippines and registered with SEC in 1994, Empire East has had a solid base of successful credentials that include conceptualization and construction of high-end homes in Metro Manila up until the outskirts of the city. The Company’s Corporate or Business Profile Empire East Land Holdings, Inc. (the "Company") was incorporated under Philippine law on 15 July 1994. Prior to its incorporation, the Company was a division of Megaworld Corporation (formerly, Megaworld Properties & Holdings, Inc.) and was then known as its Community Housing Division. In 1994, Megaworld Corporation decided to spin off its Community Housing Division into what is now the Company for the purpose of separating its high-end residential and office business from its lower and middle-income housing business. The Company is presently engaged in the development and marketing of mid-cost housing projects in the form of condominium communities, subdivision lots and house and lot packages, and commercial units to a limited extent. The Company also leases out commercial and industrial properties. Its core products are mid-to high-rise condominium towers within metro manila up to single-detached homes and house-and-lot packages in progressive suburban areas. As of December 2013, Megaworld holds 81.72% of the Company. Our Vision- To be a brand of home that understands the humanity of its dwellers and crafts a cityscape of lifestyle empowerment. Our Mission- To build homes with a blueprint that reflects the reality of the all-time wants and needs of aspiring homebuyers, integrated into dynamic communities engineered thru innovative and pioneering lifestyle concepts.