Website Quality Assurance
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
The Website Quality Assurance position is responsible for designing, developing, testing, documenting, and supporting web interfaces by primarily using active server pages, basic visual, and relational database technology.
- Evaluate and test software programs to verify program functions according to user requirements.
- Ensure softwares perform according to established guidelines by validating them.
- Write, review, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation.
- Participate in review of standards, procedures, tools, and processes.
- Monitor, manage, and communicate with developers regarding defects.
- Prepare and develop test strategies and test plans.
- Assist project leaders in solving quality assurance issues.
- Work collectively to solve defects.
- Assist in disaster recovery testing.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in website testing.
- With experience in writing test plans and test cases.
- With experience in executing functional test cases in an agile environment.
- With experience in exploratory testing with ability to write clear bug reports.
- Knowledge with C#, ASP, and Relational Database.
- Functional knowledge of computer testing tools.
- Ability to work in a fast environment with little or no requirements.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with little / no guidance.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.