- Handles all the job hiring for translators.
- Source candidates using various methods and tools, including the company career site, social media, and internet job boards
- Create a candidate pipeline for translators.
- Analyze resource needs and make a recruitment plan.
- Execute the screening process, initial interviewing, tracking, and hiring
- Conducts background checking for all qualified applicants.
- Maintain a good relationship with candidates for future and/or unexpected hiring
- Prepare recruitment reports weekly/monthly.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management or any related courses
- Proven work experience as a Sourcer, Sourcing Specialist, or similar position
- Experience in working with translations company is a plus but not required
- Familiarity with job boards, candidate pipeline management, social networks, and resume databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort in a fast-paced startup environment where priorities can shift quickly and responsibilities are broad
- High sense of urgency, customer-service driven, and team player mentality
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Exemplary ethics and integrity to maintain confidential information
- Works well under pressure and in a highly dynamic environment
- Have knowledge on project management is a plus but not required.
- With experience in handling documentations.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Interviewing and Hiring
- Document management system software
- Project Management
- People Management
- Business Administration [Human Resource Management]
- Industrial Psychology
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Suite 31 227 Parc House 1
- Translation / Localization, Food and Beverage, Services, Digital
- 1 opening
About Elite Worldgroup
Our group of companies range from services, food and beverage, retail and technology. We help companies go global by providing services that enable organizations to widen their reach, explore new ventures and most importantly communicate value to their customers. As a vertically integrated company, our values lie in our ability to innovate and our people.