- Pasig, Philippines
- 15,000.00 - 31,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
The Student Engagement Partner or Learning Partner is tasked to ensure overall satisfaction of our students in our programs. The tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
- Prepare class venue and materials for the sessions.
- Coordinate with other teams in the preparation up to execution of programs.
- Facilitate classes alongside the Subject Matter Expert/s (SME/s), both face-to-face and online.
- Handle students' concerns.
- Conduct evaluation of programs and contribute to the course development and improvement as deem needed.
- At least a Bachelor’s/College degree in Mass Communication, Business Administration, or any equivalent course / field.
- At least 1-year related work experience.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in the English language, both oral and written.
- Excellent project management, problem-solving, group facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate well and interact in an online environment.
- Can work on a Saturday.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.