- Conceptualize and develop architectural designs in line with project requirements, client preferences, and budget constraints.
- Collaborate with the design team to create detailed architectural drawings, sketches, and models using CAD software and traditional drafting techniques.
- Conduct thorough site analysis and evaluation to identify and address any design challenges or constraints.
- Coordinate and lead project meetings, presentations, and reviews with internal teams, clients, consultants, and contractors.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on buildability, construction methods, and materials selection to ensure the successful implementation of designs.
- Prepare and review architectural specifications, detailing, and construction documents to ensure compliance with regulatory standards and project specifications.
- Ensure adherence to project timelines and budgets by monitoring construction progress, resolving any design-related issues, and performing regular site visits.
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry best practices, trends, and new technologies, and incorporate them into architectural design processes as appropriate.
- Manage and mentor junior architectural team members, providing guidance, feedback, and professional development opportunities as required.
- Collaborate with other departments such as engineering, interior design, and project management to ensure seamless project coordination and delivery.
- Licensed Architect
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years of experience in architectural design and project management, preferably within the real estate industry.
- Proficiency in CAD software (AutoCAD, Revit, etc.) and other relevant design tools and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, and construction standards.
- Demonstrated creativity, design excellence, and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize workload, and meet project deadlines.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Licenses and Certifications
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- V.V. Soliven Shopping Complex, Epifanio de los Santos Avenue, San Juan City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 1 opening
About V. V. Soliven Realty Corporation
The VV Soliven Group of Companies is one of the country's leading real estate developer in the Phlippines and has been a pioneer in the industry since 1965 with a strong foundation build by its founders, Rltr. Victorio V. Soliven, the acclaimed father of Real Estate Marketing in the Philippines and Rltr. Purita R. Soliven, the first lady of CREBA, Inc.. For more than 50 years, VV Soliven has earned a name in the Real Estate industry and pioneered in building quality homes both for economy and upscale markets. VV Soliven had developed over 50 subdivisions/cluster developments and continues to contribute to the country's real estate growth with its vast housing projects prominently located near and within Metro Manila namely: Loyola Grand Villas ( Quezon City), Windsor Place Resort and Residences ( Marikina), South Green Heights Executive Homes (Alabang, Muntinlupa), and many more. In its desire to head over competition by providing quality and state of the art housing projects, VV Soliven cotinues to grow with its upcoming mixed- used projects and townships in Metro Manila and strategic resort locations. VV Soliven in its continuing development is welcoming applicants who are entreprenuerial, talented, smart, passionate and goal-oriented to be part in this proven and growing company. Why join us? V.V Soliven Group of Companies is one of the well-established Real Estate Companies as recognized in the Nov. 2008 BizNews Asia issue as among the Top Real Estate Developer of the country today. The company has been involved in the development subdivisions, Housing and Condominium projects including tourism oriented projects having existed for more than Four Decades. It aims to contribute to nation building adapting the corporate value of total commitment, innovations and total customer satisfaction from top management down to the lowest echelon of the company. It’s offices are located at the 3rd floor V.V Soliven the Shopping Complex (opposite Camp Aguinaldo) EDSA, Greenhills, San Juan City.