- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed graduate studies (Masters)
- 8 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 17 days
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 days ago
- Food / Beverages
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Boracay Island, Malay, Philippines
- At least a Bachelors Degree in Hotel and Resort Management. Masters preferred.
- At least 5 years extensive experience as operations manager in the hospitality industry.
- Accomplished Mixologist
- Experience and passion for Cuban/Latin bar concepts and music
- Applied knowledge of digital and traditional marketing
- Outstanding recruiter and trainer for the team
Character traits and attitude desired:
- High standards
- Likable lively uplifting personality
- Happy and playful without compromising discipline and details.
- True leader with a desire to serve others
- Fanatic note taker and enthusiastic learner
- Passionate and energetic
- High sustainable energy level
- Good listener
- Flexibility and creative problem solving ability
- Recruit, Train and develop staff
- Market and promote the venue through all available channels consistently and enticingly.
- Minimize Inventory, wastage and spoilage
- Generate financial reports
- Acquire sponsorship support
- Nightly events to draw guests to the venue
- Strict cost control and transparency for all numbers
- Work schedules to minimize labor cost and optimize productivity
- Establish and maintain high quality standards
- Monitor cleanliness and hygene
- Constant strategic innovation and finding new ways to create raving fans
- Develop good relationships with suppliers and improve payment terms and cost
Outcomes we expect you to achieve:
- El Mojito is a one of the must-try bars on the island featured in top magazines
- Abover average profit margins
- Outstanding sales, customer spending and customer length of stay also in low season.
- Our customers not just satisfied but raving fans
- Harmonic and productive relationship with the restaurant we share space with.
- Objectively one of the best cocktail bars on the island
- Best in class customer reactions and interaction with staff
- Strict and transparent measurement systems in place for financials, service and product quality.
- Full compliance with all government requirements, office and regulations
- Only top performer work at El Mojito
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Food and Housing Assistance
Looking for experienced operations manager for Cuban bar at Boracay's White Beach. Superstars ONLY! If you are a superstar operations manager that would not only want to harvest and accelerate your potential by getting a part of the upside but also do at one of the most beatiful beaches in the world right here in the Philippines. El Mojito is a small to be launched cuban bar to replace our current bar "BeachPub" located between Station 1 & 2, White Beach of Boracay. We are committed to making the best mojito. We also offer a wide variety of flavored mojitos, special cocktails drinks and shots. As core of our success we want the best possible team that enjoys performing at the highest level and creating lasting memories for our guests. Our music is exclusively in the latin genres. Besides drinks we also offer cigars and Shisha. With your leadership we aim at turning this into one of the most iconic bars on the island.