The Marketing Intern will be assisting the Digital Marketing Manager in all marketing initiatives of Edusuite. This includes assisting in managing our online presence, running marketing campaigns, supervising marketing collaterals and creatives, and managing our user funnel, social media, and any inbound queries.
- Support the marketing initiatives of Edusuite. This includes managing our website’s SEO and overall online presence.
- Assist in content generation and preparing promotional presentations to leads and school partners.
- Write a copy on social media posts and promotional emails.
- Research on industry scoping and trend cycles.
- Help generate Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) and other prospect organizations
- Other projects as assigned
- A college student enrolled in any in Marketing, Advertising, Communication Arts, or any course-related
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing AI Edtech startup
- Great communication skills; has the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas
- Good understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Fast learner
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Tech-savvy, comfortable using Google suite products
- Can work independently and works well in a team environment
- Willing to work onsite (Alabang, Muntinlupa), if needed
- Minimum required number of hours must be 400 hours
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Internship / OJT
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Common Goal Tower, Finance, 1780 Muntinlupa, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening