Meet the team & the product:
We are looking for a Video Editor who will work directly with the Creative Lead and with the rest of the Creatives team. The Creatives team is in charge of providing creative expertise for all Edukasyon.ph channels through fun and engaging videos. We co-create content for Gen Z learners in the Philippines, empowering them on topics covering their education, career, and life options.
We are a for profit high impact edtech startup that allows us to sustainably support our websites (www.edukasyon.ph and www.finduniversity.ph) Our websites (www.edukasyon.ph and www.finduniversity.ph) are used by 8 million Filipino learners aged 13-24 annually, and we have an ambitious product roadmap (including launching a mobile app) to further develop their learning and upskilling, whilst adapting to the disruptions brought on by Covid-19.
Get to know the role :
Working closely with the Creative Lead, the Video Editor will be responsible for creating visual requirements including, but not limited to social media posts, GIFs, animation, and motion graphic videos for Editorial and Branded requirements. The challenges facing EdTech in the Philippines are numerous and sizable - but then so is the opportunity to redefine learning for the 8 million learners who use our websites every year.
- Support, teach, and learn from, other team-members at Edukasyon, especially in Product, Digital Marketing, Marketing, and Tech
- Works cross-functionally with internal stakeholders (i.e. sales teams) and external stakeholders (i.e. suppliers) in the production process
- Manages and stores multimedia assets
- Spearheads end-to-end production process, regardless if done in-house or outsourced: from pre-production requirements and shooting to supervising editing and publishing
- Directs, shoots, and edits video content as needed
- Create visual requirements that would provide value to our client projects
- Pitch ideas through regular brainstorming sessions with the Marketing team fit for Editorial and Branded content
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite and related tools (Avid, Final Cut Pro, Lightroom, Flash, etc)
- Highly creative, efficient with time and resources, and can balance client feedback with editorial oversight
- Well-versed in Gen-Z culture and trends
Nice to Have :
- Startup experience
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home