- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 14 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Zeta building Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati, Philippines
Skills and Abilities
- Extensive experience creating interfaces, large-scale websites, microsites, and applications.
- Proven conceptual and design abilities
- Ability to influence and lead projects from concept to delivery and ongoing improvement
- Full understanding of analytics, and how it can be used to improve products.
- Ability to inspire a team and manage people
- Experience with building and leading highly functional teams
- Extensive client management and engagement experience and is comfortable presenting their work to a large audience
- Ability to easily prioritize and organize large volumes of projects
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment through strong project management
- Experience in using most updated digital tools and programs necessary to carry out UI/UX projects
- Demonstrated experience designing in agile environments
- The UX Lead will build and develop the UX requirements of the Company and its investee companies/affiliates that will translate concepts into living, breathing prototypes.
- He/She will lead the design direction and work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers, leading UX design throughout the strategy, design, development, implementation and post-launch lifecycle.
- He/She will iterate constantly to deliver an optimal user experience.
- The work includes interaction design across any touch point— web, mobile, social, tablet and even offline.
Other Tasks and Duties
- Oversee and provide thought leadership in the assessment of existing and upcoming products for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding.
- Define best practices and standards related to persona development/behavioral segmentation
- Oversee the development of user journeys and scenarios and ensure that they are derived appropriately from user profiles, ensuring that those respond to key user needs and illustrate key business opportunities
- Understands the intersection of users, business objectives and technology by figuring out how the product should grow and evolve to support the intended and profitable user experiences
- Demonstrate ability to document designs in scenarios, workflows, site architectures, interaction notes, user journeys, sitemaps, process/screen flows, and wireframes
- Collaborate with strategy and business development teams to create and develop new business opportunities
- Deliver innovative, engaging prototypes using the latest in front-end technologies
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from UX designers and researchers
- Develop data-driven experiments in the course of validating product ideas and iterations
- Other tasks that may be required by the Supervising Officer that may be assigned from time to time which would deem necessary in the fulfillment of the above duties.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
Eden Holdings is a venture builder. It creates and builds startups from the ground up and spins them off to independent companies once a product or service concept has been fully validated. Here are some of the tech startups in its growing portfolio (the list also includes some tech startups it has previously invested in): Avail At - http://www.avail.at/ Coins.Ph - https://coins.ph/ Duriana - https://www.duriana.com/ Kalibrr - https://www.kalibrr.com/ Klaseko - http://klaseko.com/ Knots & Pans - http://www.knotsandpans.com/ Omnimoda - http://omnimoda.ph/ Pinoy Exchange - http://www.pinoyexchange.com/ Revolution Pre-crafted - http://revolutionprecrafted.com/ Spiralytics - http://www.spiralytics.com/ Stylist in a Pocket - http://stylistinpocket.com/ Zumata - https://www.zumata.com/ 17Hats - https://www.17hats.com/index.html