About the role:
- Preparing lesson plans, customizing lessons to accommodate differences in learning style, and preparing progress reports.
- Delivering lessons to business professionals according to course objectives
- Assigning homework and providing session & course feedback online
- Administer tests to various English Business Learners
- Work with adult learners, in particular, are often required to work outside of business hours to accommodate the working schedule of their fully employed students
- Helping students overcome difficulties whenever possible
- TWT sessions: conduct 55-minute sessions focused on predefined Business English topics
- Test scoring: Evaluate the recorded responses to Part A (one question), Part B (five questions), and Part C (two questions) using a set of criteria.
- Test scoring: Assess Bad Files: tests that are unable to be submitted due to various reasons.
- Liaise with the company’s Solution Support Team to report technical issues
- Other duties as assigned.
- Native-level fluency in English, including native-level intonation, accent, and pronunciation
- Foreign Language Teaching Certification(s) and/or University Degree(s)
- Experience teaching English to adults (strongly preferred)
- Intermediate or higher-level proficiency in German languages (strongly preferred)
- Additional non-teaching professional experience (a plus)
- Possibility to work on the weekend (a plus)
- A high level of comfort using internet-based software and technology
- A reliable broadband internet connection (DSL or cable) installed
- Friendly, outgoing personalities
- Past corporate experience
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Education and Training
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 3rd Ave, Post Proper Northside
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 5 openings
About Eastvantage Business Solutions Inc.
Eastvantage provides business solutions to global companies, enabling offshore operations from its locations in the Philippines, India and Bulgaria. The management team brings a wealth of global insights and local knowledge in the areas of digital transformation, customer experience, and business support. Combining expertise with a hands-on approach to managing client relationships, Eastvantage makes outsourcing simple and seamless. Share the passion Serious but wacky. Normal but quirky. Organized yet flexible. Hard work with playtime. That’s life at Eastvantage. We promote a "Work-Life Balance" environment. It’s a place where introverts and extroverts, the left-brained and right-brained, the outgoing and the shy can all work side by side without pulling each other’s hair. That’s because we work in a highly open, flexible and collaborative zone where we can totally feel at home. We may be a team of different folks with different strokes, but we share the same passion for our work and a constant drive for excellence. And we’re lucky enough to belong to a company that empowers us and looks out for our development and well-being. Are you intelligent, creative, passionate, and crazy enough? Be a part of a cool, smart and wise team. Hurry grab the opportunity. Why join us? Working at Eastvantage is not like joining a huge organization like the navy, it's more like joining a fleet of agile ships ready to skip on to the next race, discovering new frontiers. We are not a thousand-person call center. We are not a ratlab. We are no freaky geeks (or are we?). What are we, then? Eastvantage prides itself on being an open and fair employer, always looking out for the development and well-being of its employees. We believe that our prime services require fully empowered people, world-class office amenities and the best technologies. We provide attractive salaries, insurance and benefits. We believe in continuous learning and coaching to stay ahead. We train and ensure our employees are treated fairly and with respect. Join us - we are always looking for great talents like software/system/web developers, research analysts, e-marketing gurus, and fluent communicators. Benefits We offer challenging roles in a fast-growing international team Work-life balance environment We have a no-nonsense culture and direct interaction with our clients Prime office located in Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig and Ortigas Center What are we good at? Work hard and play hard! We are not the typical BPO setup. We have a diverse culture and we nurture everyone like a family. To understand how we use and process your data, please visit www.eastvantage.com/privacy-notice and www.eastvantage.com/privacy-policy