Business Development Manager
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Acquiring new customers and managing selective existing customers for cross-selling, upsell, and new business development.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
- Achieve company objectives for the region through effective planning, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Accountable for achieving revenue and gross profit targets by selling services and solutions to new customers.
- Identify, Qualify Leads, and Create appropriate funnel through prospecting, cold-calling, networking, and generating leads or referrals for selling services in existing and new accounts.
- Identify, win, and manage sales opportunities to ensure a robust pipeline is developed with new clients/logo’s
- Must be essentially a hunter however some account farming experience will be a plus
- Experience of selling application managed services, Application Development Services, Application testing, Automation testing, and other IT Services.
- Ensure that all new client engagements have the appropriate contractual and commercial cover
- Completely own the collections and support finance to manage the recovery of debt from assigned customers
- Effectively organizing and managing the end to the end sales process for larger complex opportunities
- Work in collaboration across organization all functions to build/develop new service lines and bundled solutions
- Strong understanding of BFSI Vertical - Pan Philippines Market.
- Successful sales experience of managing and winning complex deals, despite long sales cycle, intense competition, and decision-making processes.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the IT and IT services industry.
- Understanding of commercial and contractual complexities in IT outsourcing.
- Demonstrate a specific understanding of Development, Testing, Quality assurance.
- Understanding of Digital offerings/ NewGen Technologies.
- Strong client/customer service orientation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and network development skills
- About 5-8 years’ Sales & Business development experience in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Vertical in the Philippines IT Services/ Solution Sales with a Go-getter attitude
- Ability & Track record of selling at CxO Level preferably in the BFSI space
- Consistent Track Record of having achieved assigned sales targets
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.