We are looking for trainable Personnel to oversee aspects of Accounting practices and processes involved in the Security Services Industry.
- Staff accountants work under the supervision of the controller.
- Some of the jobs of an Accounting staff would consist of maintenance of various reports, records, and general ledgers; filing and encoding, and performing general bookkeeping.
- Accounting staff will also be responsible for billing activities, such as accounts payable and accounts receivable.
If accepted, you will be trained and/or rotate in several departments based on your performance such as:
- Filing/ Encoding
- Receivables / Payables
- A Bachelor's degree in a 4-year course in Accounting/ Mathematics/ Finance
- Must have keen attention to details and organized
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
- Knows how to use Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills
- Living a healthy lifestyle
- Must be willing to work in West Avenue, Quezon City
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Internal Audit
- Microsoft / MS Excel
- Data Encoding / Data Entry